The face is made from cardstock and laminated for a bit more durability. I used a large circle hole punch for the face, then traced the circle onto the lid with marker. With the tracing as a guide I cut out a small hole in the lid with a small pair of scissors. While I was making the hole in the lid I slipped and cut a slit on one side of the circle but the glue under the pig's face seemed to fix it. I had some extra pink fleece scraps for the ears and around the base of the container. Everything was attached with a strong non-washable fabric glue.
It's a fun simple game and keeps him entertained for 10 minutes while I do some reading practice with older bro. I'm excited to try more fun things at the exchange later this month!