Sunday, August 4, 2013

Breastfeeding Success



breastfeedingcafecarnival

Welcome to The Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival!

 Final Day: Breastfeeding Success

  This post was written as part of the Breastfeeding Cafe's Carnival. For more info on the Breastfeeding Cafe, go to www.breastfeedingcafe.wordpress.com. For more info on the Carnival or if you want to participate, contact Claire at clindstrom2 {at} gmail {dot} com. Today's post is about your success story.. Please read the other blogs in today's carnival listed below and check back for more posts July 22nd through August 4th!  


Well I'm only part way through my breastfeeding journey but I know we've been successful so far and I have good hope for the future. It was a lot of fun participating in the carnival this week. As promised here is the tutorial for My Favorite Feeding Shirt.

xoxo




  Here are more post by the Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival participants! Check back because more will be added throughout the day.

No comments: